An Organic Alternative to Inorganic Acid
(ENVIONMENT FRIENDLY ORGANIC ACID)
- Acidifies irrigation water, improves water penetration, and helps free up bound nutrients in alkaline soils.
- Reduce soluble salts (EC) and increase cation exchange capacity.
- Improve organic matter and stimulate microbial activity in the soil.
- Increase readily available calcium and organic sulfur to soils.
- Increase unavailable phosphorus availability to plants and thereby help to improve cell division, development of cell and DNA formation.
- Reduce high levels of carbonates and bicarbonates associated with scale formation in irrigation lines and help to prevent scale deposits in irrigation lines, nozzles, and emitters.